Permanent residency status in Cyprus can be obtained through the Permanent Residence Program. Arguably the best fast track program in Europe that permits foreigners to acquire an Immigration Permit through property investment.
It’s a wonderful opportunity where you can invest as little as €300,000 in a new property with Quality Home Developers and enjoy a lifetime of benefits.
The process of getting a Cyprus PR card takes only two months.
It grants you and your family visa-free entry to Cyprus, permanent residency, and the right to reside in the country and also open your business.
It’s valid for life with no need to renew. Also gives you easy access to Europe. You can make it your holiday home too & for the period you don’t want to live in it you can earn a good rental income.
Permanent residency is valid for life as long as the property remains in the name of the applicant.
– FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY: PARENTS – CHILDREN – GRANDPARENTS
Cyprus Permanent Residence Permit covers the whole family including dependents and parents of the applicant and his/her spouse
– PROPERTY INVESTMENT: ONLY 300,000 EUROS
Guaranteed fast track straightforward procedure. The property must be bought from a licenced development company (first sale property)
– VALID FOR LIFE: NO NEED FOR FUTURE RECONSIDERATION
The Permanent Residence Permit is valid for Life. You need to visit Cyprus once every two years at least for one day
– EUROPEAN PASSPORT: YOU BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR CITIZENSHIP
A Cyprus Permanent Resident has the right (under certain conditions) to apply for a Cypriot passport following their physical presence on the Island.
– VISA REQUIREMENTS: NO VISA NEEDED TO ENTER CYPRUS
The Cyprus Permanent Residency holder and his family are free to enter Cyprus without the need of obtaining a visa
– SCHENGEN ZONE: CYPRUS IS EXPECTED TO ENTER THE SCHENGEN ZONE SOON
Cyprus along with Romania, Bulgaria and Croatia are expected to join the Schengen area soon
The applicant should be an owner of a property (sold for the first time by a development company) in Cyprus, a house, an apartment or any other building, for a minimum value of €300.000 +VAT (if any).
The immigration permit issued to an applicant covers his spouse and children under the age of 18. The said permit is also applicable for unmarried children aged 18 to 25 who may prove that they are students at a University and are financially dependent on the applicant. The said permit will be valid for life after the age of 25 without any other additional document.
The parents of the main applicant and those of his spouse are also eligible to apply and obtain the Permanent Residence Permit by just showing an extra 8,000 euros each on the main applicant’s income certificate.
– Copy of valid passport of the applicant and his dependants. Curriculum Vitae.
– Original Letter from a financial institution in Cyprus (Bank, Coop) of a deposit of €30.000, pledged for three years, emanated from abroad.
– Declaration of a secured annual income from abroad of €30.000 at least, (original documents and affidavit or declaration).
– Title of ownership or contract of sale of property in Cyprus of a minimum market value of €300.000 +VAT if any (original or true copy). If the title of ownership has not been obtained yet, the applicant must submit the contract of sale duly stamped by the Stamps Commissioner and the Department of Lands & Surveys and proof of payment for at least €200.000 +VAT if any.
– The amounts paid for the property must be proven to have been transferred to Cyprus from abroad.
– Official Statements by the applicant and his/her spouse that they do not intent to undertake any sort of employment in Cyprus.
– Health Insurance Policy for the applicant and his/her dependants.
– Original Criminal Record Certificate duly certified for the applicant and his/her spouse (if the applicant resides abroad, the certificate must be issued from his/her country of residence, and submitted with an official and certified translation).
– Marriage Certificate duly certified (official and certified translation).
– Children’s Birth Certificates dully certified (official and certified translation).