The number of building permits approved in the course of January 2022 stood at 535. The whole price of these permits reached €165.5 million and the full location 158. thousand sq. meters. These creating permits give for the building of 640 dwelling units.
In contrast to January 2021, the range of making permits issued rose by 8.3%, their complete value rose by 3.4% and their complete region by 10.1%.
Nevertheless, the range of permits issued for new houses (dwellings) fell -8.8%.
The 534 permits ended up authorised for the next:
- Residential structures – 361 (a drop of 3.5% from the 374 issued in January 2021)
- Non-residential structures – 83 (an improve of 27.7% from the 65 issued in January 2021)
- Civil engineering assignments – 35 (an raise of 52.2% from the 23 issued in January 2021)
- Division of plots of land – 46 (an raise of 58.6% from the 29 issued in January 2021)
- Highway construction – 10 (an enhance of 233.3% from the 3 issued in January 2021)
Building permits for new households
The 631 household permits supplied for the construction of 640 new houses (dwellings). These comprised 243 solitary homes, an raise 18.% in contrast to the 206 authorised in January 2021, and 397 various housing models including apartments, semis, townhouses and other residential complexes a tumble of 20.% when compared to the 496 authorised in January 2021.
Of those 640 new properties, 222 are destined for Limassol, 216 for Nicosia, 112 for Paphos, 70 for Larnaca and 20 for Famagusta.
Making Permits Issued for the Construction of New Houses
(Quantity of Dwelling Units)
|Thirty day period||2021 (Dwellings)||2022 (Dwellings)||Enhance/Minimize||%age Improve|
In accordance to the Cyprus Statistical Assistance “Building permits constitute a top indicator of future exercise in the development sector.”
Further more reading
Push launch – Creating Permits: January 2022